Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wanderlust


When I read, I tend to pick a good adventure or mystery. When I was young, I wanted to be an archaeologist and discover clues to ancient pasts or to find new, unknown things. This is probably where my idea of backpacking to uncharted places (at least to me) came from. But things got in the way.

Blah blah blah, I got busy working. Blah blah I fell in love. Blah blah blah too broke to travel. Blah, with a little bit of whining and a dash of complaining and let me finish it off with big handful of who cares, it's all just a childhood dream anyway.

Long story short..... I'm so doing it this time- traveling that is. I'm super excited. As a matter of fact I'm trying to hold my excitement. I'm keeping it in my pants.

I'm in my 30's and a call center agent by profession. Otherwise I'm your normal, tired, neurotic, bored employee.No time or money for travel- your total cheap bastard. So this can get a little tricky and interesting. And by interesting I mean, well I don't know what I mean. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment