Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confessions of a Backpacker wanna-be

Ultimately, my objective is to be a solo backpacker. I wanna be this cool dude who goes from one place to another carrying only his backpack- no reservation, no itinerary and no stress. Only pure fun and adventure. I haven’t traveled that way. I’d be like freaking out. I like to think I’m sooo ready to step out of my box and see the world in a different light.

Solo backpacking may sound lonely but come to think of it, traveling alone takes away stressing over your travel buddies (specially the maarte ones!), you only go to places you, actually, like, you don’t get to be somebody’s photographer and among other benefits.

One of my favorite travel blogger would have to be Pinay Solo Backpacker (http://www.thepinaysolobackpacker.com/). She’s so cool and all. I wanna be like her. I wanna be the next Pinoy Gay Guy Solo Backpacker. ( gay + backpacker don’t sound right LOL!) I think, I just outed myself. But yeah whatever! I’m gay as a peach and if you have a problem with that people, I have two words for you. GO AWAY!

2 comments:

  1. stumbled upon your blog through PEX.

    this one cracked me up. Haha!

    ( gay + backpacker don’t sound right LOL!) I think, I just outed myself.

    cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks. Wow people are actually reading my blog. sooo cool.

      Delete